Monday, April 21, 2014

 “Do not just look, but you should also observe.” Ainun Annisa


 “Don’t look at the shape - look at the character.” Vikrant Parsai


 “My mother says I'm crazy, I'm not crazy, I just have a different way of looking at things.” James Kidd

 “The best way to find anything is to look with an opened mind.” Richard Diaz




 “Senses will lie as dreams wake. You are not on solid ground. Don't look down.”  Brain McGreevy

 “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” Michael Michalko





It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”Carl Sagan














No comments:

Post a Comment