Saturday, March 22, 2014

My day was shaped by THAT TREE. THAT TREE is a book, a project an amazing happening  that was and is the work of author/photographer Mark Hirsch. If you do not know THAT TREE I suggest you learn. It is a book, she ( ascribed female pronoun by Mark who knows and loves her) has a facebook page, an Instagram following, has been covered on television special and so very much more. This day I traveled to a near by town to  enjoy Mark Hirsch's presentation and get my book autographed and decided to make it a day exploring some of the area around this small town down the road. Here are some  photos from my day  driving to and around Vinton, Iowa in Benton County, through farm fields with a meander through  Dudgeon Lake State Wildlife Management Area and back to Cedar Rapids.  THAT TREE is growing in a farm field across the Mississippi in southwest Wisconsin. In her honor here I share some tree and farm scenes from this day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment